Aside from one or two custom CSS tweaks, everything seems to be looking and working as expected! If readers or users see or experience any issues, please let me know.
I can't wait to try out all of the new core features and improvements that have arrived since 0.9.2! Including:
- A simpler user registration experience
- Fixed image preview rotation
- Improved indieweb support (including for likes and reposts)
- Improved migration support
- Advanced access control internal API
- Design and layout fixes
- Better error pages
- Support for PHP 7
- Countless fixes and speed improvements in the background
You can get your own version of one of the best, most modern, and most forward-thinking Content Management Systems on the planet by contacting the fantastic team at https:/
If you've already got Known and haven't upgraded, I've previously written up an outline about the upgrade process.
Coming up soon, I'll be upgrading my Known testing ground at http:/
The 1.0 version of Known is anticipated some time in June 2017, but to be honest, in the almost three years I've been using it, it's been both fantastic and rock solid.